12.07.2006

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

why do i keep doing this to myself?why do i continue to trust and expect things from someone who has clearly shown that they cannot keep their word? why am i so stupid, so gullible, so willing to give them another chance to prove me wrong, so easily persuaded to give them the benefit of the doubt?

UGHHHHHHHHH.

can anyone tell me why i keep putting myself in these situations?!shouldn't i have already learned from the past?why do i keep on making the same mistake of trusting you again?i wish you could prove me wrong. maybe that's why i keep doing this, because each time, i hope that things will be different, and you'll pull through for once.

i saw that you were making an effort, and i really appreciated that, so i thought that maybe you realized not to take this friendship for granted. but maybe i trusted too early, and wrongly.

i hoped that you would be different this time..and that is my own fault for thinking that. because ppl don't change.. and this is who you are. take it or leave it right? it's not gona work if i keep hoping that things will be different next time. just gotta accept it and not expect anything.

1 Comments:

At 5:28 p.m., Blogger justin said...

defintion of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home